- Replaced engine oil, replaced engine oil filter, topped off needed fluids and completed visual courtesy check inspection.
- Visual Inspection Performed – Includes road test operation/check for noise, Inspect front & rear suspension, Inspect exhaust system, Inspect drivetrain system, inspect front and rear brakes, inspect drive belts, belt tensioner and idler pulley, inspect cooling hoses, check fluid levels and conditions, dashboard warning lights and inspect exterior lights.
- It is a fee based service inspection only pertaining to the customer's concern or problem with the vehicle. This is not a whole car diagnostic. This fee will not be waived or reduced as it is a minimum fee to inspect the vehicle.____X
- Check and inflate each vehicle's tires to the recommended tire pressure rating, with air, at the time of performing any automotive maintenance or repair service. Tire inflation service was completed and the tire pressure measurements after the services were performed.
- AIR CLEANER ELEMENT – Remove & Replace
LISA K. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/16/2021