- Service air conditioner. Check condition of all belts and lines. Evacuate and recharge refrigerant. Test system performance. Perform visual inspection for leaks, install pressure gauges. Check high and low pressures and center outlet duct temperature. Check cooling fan operation. Recharge to manufacturers specifications. Electronically check for leaks. Road test and recheck for proper air conditioning operation.
- Replaced engine oil, replaced engine oil filter, topped off needed fluids and completed visual courtesy check inspection.
- Visual Inspection Performed – Includes road test operation/check for noise, Inspect front & rear suspension, Inspect exhaust system, Inspect drivetrain system, inspect front and rear brakes, inspect drive belts, belt tensioner and idler pulley, inspect cooling hoses, check fluid levels and conditions, dashboard warning lights and inspect exterior lights.
- Check and inflate each vehicle's tires to the recommended tire pressure rating, with air, at the time of performing any automotive maintenance or repair service. Tire inflation service was completed and the tire pressure measurements after the services were performed.
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace
Chanda B. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/10/2021