- Replaced engine oil, replaced engine oil filter, topped off needed fluids and completed visual courtesy check inspection.
- Visual Inspection Performed – Includes road test operation/check for noise, Inspect front & rear suspension, Inspect exhaust system, Inspect drivetrain system, inspect front and rear brakes, inspect drive belts, belt tensioner and idler pulley, inspect cooling hoses, check fluid levels and conditions, dashboard warning lights and inspect exterior lights.
- Replace front brake pads, rotors and sensors.
- Road test, inspect brake hydraulic system for leaks. Flush brake hydraulic system as recommended by manufacturer's process until clear, fresh brake fluid pours from each bleeder screw. Fill to proper level with fresh brake fluid. Road test.
- AIR CLEANER ELEMENT – Remove & Replace
- CA Disposable Recycling Fee
- Check and inflate each vehicle's tires to the recommended tire pressure rating, with air, at the time of performing any automotive maintenance or repair service. Tire inflation service was completed and the tire pressure measurements after the services were performed.
Monica G. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/8/2021