CRM Mitchell1 2022-05-10T22:00:07+00:002012 Mercedes-Benz C250 CRM Mitchell1 2022-05-10T22:00:07+00:00
- Replaced engine oil, replaced engine oil filter, topped off needed fluids and completed visual courtesy check inspection.
- Visual Inspection Performed – Includes road test operation/check for noise, Inspect front & rear suspension, Inspect exhaust system, Inspect drivetrain system, inspect front and rear brakes, inspect drive belts, belt tensioner and idler pulley, inspect cooling hoses, check fluid levels and conditions, dashboard warning lights and inspect exterior lights.
- Check and inflate each vehicle's tires to the recommended tire pressure rating, with air, at the time of performing any automotive maintenance or repair service. Tire inflation service was completed and the tire pressure measurements after the services were performed.
- service power steering fluid
- AIR CLEANER ELEMENT – Remove & Replace
Aissa V. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/9/2022