CRM Mitchell1 2022-02-07T23:00:27+00:002013 Volkswagen GTI CRM Mitchell1 2022-02-07T23:00:27+00:00
- Road test vehicle and verify customer complaint/concerns. Scan computer for stored troubled codes and check data stream. Perform factory recommended base diagnostic inspection procedures for codes stored in computer. Advise of any needed or recommended repairs or additional diagnostic time required. It is a fee based service diagnostic pertaining to the customer's concern or problem with the vehicle. This fee will not be waived or reduced as it is a minimum fee to inspect the vehicle.____X
- IGNITION COIL – Remove & Replace – One
- Replaced engine oil, replaced engine oil filter, topped off needed fluids and completed visual courtesy check inspection.
- Road test, inspect brake hydraulic system for leaks. Flush brake hydraulic system as recommended by manufacturer's process until clear, fresh brake fluid pours from each bleeder screw. Fill to proper level with fresh brake fluid. Road test.
- Check and inflate each vehicle's tires to the recommended tire pressure rating, with air, at the time of performing any automotive maintenance or repair service. Tire inflation service was completed and the tire pressure measurements after the services were performed.
- CA STATE RECYCLING FEE
Melanie V. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/6/2022